Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hola Familia!!!!
Well today is my Preparation day!! to answer your questions yes ive been to the temple twice already and yes they are feeding me plenty.  How are things home??  Well the MTC is kinda crazy, there are a lot of ups and downs one day you hit rock bottom and the next your on cloud nine.  We already got finished with teaching our first investigator Gloria we got her to commit to a date to be baptized!!! there was a crazy experience before one our lessons.  One Elder broke down saying he didnt know why he was here and we just all testified how hard it is going to be and how great it is going to be when we get to have some be baptized!! I had goosebumps cause i felt the spirit so strong!! then we went into our lesson and rocked it!!  I'm doing good i think i struggle with the spanish alot tho.  I can already understand what people are saying most of the time but i have a hard time putting sentences together.  But hopefully Lord will continue to help me with it.  Well my companion is Elder Summer he is from Murray Utah.  He's about 2 inches taller than me and weighs like 190 haha.  He was a bball player in high school so we can relate through sports which is good!  How are things back at Home?  How are you doing health wise dad?  So Sam and Emily are moving out? Sounds like a blast!! Um Ive gotten a little homesick ive missed you guys alot the second day was so hard.  I was just thinking what did i get my self into when my teacher comes into class and only says 3 words in english for about 3 hours.  It's like baptism of fire haha but yeah im trying my best to study and learn and follow the spirit.  And sorry about the letters being so short im not much of a writer which you already know haha ;) Well Sunday is mothers day and mom i just want you to know how much i love you!!  I realize that i was pretty spoiled growing up. i know that now.  I dont know where I'd  be without you defeniately not here.  I'm so grateful for the example you are to me.  Im so proud of you for finishing your schooling!! I know it was hard just like what im doing right now is hard.  Im crying a little right now haha.But im super proud of you and i want you to know that I love you with all my Heart!!! and Dad same to you i dont know what i would do without you.  I miss our talks we used to have its crazy to think your only two hours away and i cant see you.I love you Dad, your are one of the greatest persons i know!! i'm truly blest to have you as my parents. i really like getting dear elder letters so you should tell people to write me through dear elder on facebook please. and could you send me my sunglasses and a care package please?? haha I love you all and miss you!!!!
 
Love Elder Petey

No comments:

Post a Comment