Sunday, June 2, 2013

Well everything is going fine here.  The language is kinda hard for me but I'm learning things everyday.  I'm able to say more and more things.  We have two new investigators this week and yesterday me and my companion for the first time prepared a lesson but, we werent planning on using it.  We were just going by the Spirit and the Spirit took us way off the lesson but it was AMAZING!!! One of the best lessons we have taught.  There are so many great experiences!!! Tuesday Night we had our special devotional and guess who spoke to us?!?!  It was Russell M. Nelson!!! It was so incredible the Spirit in the room and when 5000 missionaries sing Called to Serve it gives you goosebumps. I have an assignment for all of you!  You all need to get on LDS.org and go to mormon messages and watch Sanctify Yourselves!  Its such a great clip!! Well its quiet a change to go to were every minute of everyday is planned out but its kinda fun so ya I'm doing fine and I love you all.
Love Elder Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment